Service Area: (By County)
- Preliminary site permit analysis with recommendation for comprehensive code compliant new construction or renovation.
- Environmental agency liason for review and approval.
- Site evaluation and recommendation for most effective and attainable site signage.
- Submissions for licenses, permits and approvals with permit management of document preparation, assembly and procurement.
- Arbitration and resolution assistance on site code compliance issues for existing properties.
- Client representation in public hearing, planning, variance and special committee approval meetings.
- Eminent domain, condemnation and R.O.W. acquisition research.
- Expert witness for damage assessment on impact for present and future development.
Broward, Dade, Indian River, Martin, Monroe,
Okeechobee, Palm Beach & St. Lucie.
Consultation services are available in the Southeast Florida area daily.
North Central Florida
Alachua, Dixie, Gilchrist, Jefferson, Lafayette,
Leon, Levy, Madison, Suwannee & Taylor
Out of office services are available in the North Central Florida area by appointment.
Remaining State Of Florida
Out of office services are available by special contract.
We have successfully obtained site development and building permit approvals in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Collier, Lee, Leon, Alachua, Duval and Orange Counties, just to name a few. We have been equally successful in obtaining governmental approval from DEP, FDOT, DERM, DPEP, ERM, SFWMD, SWFWMD, SJRWMD and many other state and local environmental, drainage and access agencies. We have performed countless hours of research and data input for Eminent Domain, Condemnation and Right of Way acquisition projects. Included in this is the State Road 80 and I-95 expansions, as well as opinions for local road widening impacts on local business throughout the State. Other services includes infrastructure liaison as a part of the development scope. This involves research and ultimate site development approval from local utility companies, regional electric suppliers and communications companies. Some Utility Companies use our services for their development needs.